Sunday, October 7, 2007

finding out the differences between you and your close friend(s) is interesting and a little scary. I recognized that i have a big difference from my close friend. it's a little scary, because..it's hard to explain. When you aren't similar to something you are more attracted to it and whenever you're different from something or someone, it's natural to want to shun it or that person. According to what I just said, I should find other friends because i have differences with my current friends. Forget that! I'm a honorable man. It's a universal truth that everyone is different, so what am i even discussing right now. i guess i'm saying that it's a little scary to see the differences between youself and your friends, because you can see how easy you and them can be seperated and what can easily seperate y'all. It only depends on what kind of heart you have which reveals how much you value friendship

No comments: