Sunday, October 28, 2007

i dont want to waste my life

i dont wnat to realize when i'm sixty that i waste my life
if Christianity is true, i've wasted it.
i can still chane and seek to be close with Him,
but the results seem dim!
Why's it so easy to do wrong than right,
maybe i need to change the focus of my sight,
i wated it tongiht,
i'll never get my wasted days and nights back,
streghtne my belief or faith Lord for taht's what i lack,
the mission of a Christian is to proclaim the Gospel,
then I'm leading people to hell instead of eternal life with the Creator,
I'm basically committing eternal murder,
Lord reveal yourself to me for I'm sinful
and I need to believe by sight,
reaveal to me the decisions and life i must choose for you're the way, truth, and life
i dont wnat to live a life of convenience or mediocrocy,
i dont wnat to have a life of bitterness and resentment.
show me life how it should be,
becase i dont want to waste mine
and lead others to do the same.

No comments: