Thursday, October 25, 2007

two days ago

two days ago, i went to the place i used to work at on campus to give my application for dollar tree to my supervisor so that she can write comments about me on my application. However, this jerk ig uess he's the manager their or someone with high authority asked me how long i worked for them and i replied about 4 weeks and he said that he wouldn't get a reference for that. i left right after he said that. as i was walking away i was thinking aobut the tone of the man's voice and how he looked at me and it seemed like he was putting down my character.
i walked back in and told him i wanted to talk to him and we stepped in his office. i was trying to explain to him why i missed some days of work which is that my rooomates kept me up to about 3 am. and he didn't try to understand that every was black and white with him. ofcourse if i got to get enough sleep i would've made it to work every single day, but due to my circumstances i couldn't and tha'ts why i quit also because i didn't get enough sleep and i was getting sleepy and inattentive in class. still after that explanation, he kept replying you said that you would be here for work and you didnt' so i'm not going to let u get a reference...this is a Christian school and he's a pastor for goodness' sake. where's the freakin' mercy? that guy is messed up and i hope that God convicts him with how he disrespected me...

No comments: