Tuesday, November 27, 2007

11 more school days and 17 days in total (school days and weekends) until my first semester of college is over. i can't wait to go back home to Seoul. My friends and I are excited to go back home and chill with each other. I haven't seen one of my friends for a year that's going back to Seoul the same time I am. It's going to be TIGHT! and i'm excited to visit my high school and just say hello to everyone and catch up with my friends and teachers. I'll spend time with my mom, and try to be an honoring son. i can't wait to eat the food also. i have been eating korean noodles here once awhile but that's just an appetizer to what the good food is in Korea. I can't wait to eat Samgyupsal, Duen JJang Jjigae, Soondubujjigae, and all that other good stuff.

No comments: