Thursday, November 8, 2007

asdlkfgjadso;pgihasopghas;logha

there are a few people in my hall that are p***** me off and it's about to exceed my tolerance. they make fun of korean people and purposely in front of me to offend me. they think they're cool and the ***t..they constantly make fun of neone who they see that they think that aren't cool..you can see that these people aren't satisfied with themselves because they make fun of others to make themselves feel better. i'm not one to fight..but ever since this summer my mindset changed and if a fight is neccessary i'm going to fight him or them. they need to learn a lesson, be discipline to respect others and say only good things to people. i pray that God would convict them, and i hope he does because with me if i dont see God working..i'm going to try to fix the problem.

No comments: