Tuesday, November 6, 2007

next friday is the starting of thanksgiving break; I'm anxiously waiting for it. i want a break from all of this work and waking up early and getting away from here honestly. i'm going to danville, virginia for thanskgiving break where my american family is. That's going to be really great, just relaxing and enjoying time with them. i think in the future i'll be going to other places for thanksgiving break, because i'll have car next fall semester so i can drive where i want to. i think i'll go to my brother's house first. after we come back to school from thanksgiving break we only have three weeks of school until winter break. and then i'll be going to my home, seoul, south korea, and i'm just excited to be there again and my friends will be there too. and i'll see my mom.

No comments: