Friday, November 30, 2007

I wish people still made music similar to Guy, Zapp & Roger, Michael Jackson, and Lynard Skynard or somethin. i like those old groups and singers a lot. I have more respect for them than today's groups and singers for they influenced today's singers. Especially Michael Jackson, he influenced many singers today such as the young Chris Brown you know the one who sang the hit "Run It" and "Kiss Kiss." I really like that song I like by the young group Guy. I first heard it in the movie Love and Basketball. It has good lyrics and it's just a really good song to groove to. Lynard Skynard ofcourse with his song Simple Man, and Free Bird. Simple Man is about how his mother told him to not seek riches but to seek love and the simple, good things in life. I'ts a really good song.

No comments: