Thursday, November 8, 2007

the end of fall 07 semester

the end of fall 07 semester is right around the corner. i'm almost on my way home to seoul, south korea. i can't wait to go, i'm so anxious. it may sound ridiculous, but i'm also anxiously waiting for the next fall semester which is when i'll have a car. i'm excited for my classes in the 08 spring semester. i'm taking Bible 105 old testament and psychology, which i hope i learn a lot in. i'm not excited about math 110. or english 101. I"M ESPECIALLY NOT EXCITED ABOUT COMMUNICATIONS CLASS. I HATE SPEAKING IN FRONT OF A LOT OF PEOPLE I HATE IT. Lord, please help me with that. and yeah, visiting home is going to be great. i want to go back to my high school and just catch up with the people i know there. and my friends that went off to college in my class are coming back, unfortunately not all of them, but some are and that's great. i miss hanging out with them havin fun, chillin, and just doing what friends do best. oh yeah n i miss my mom and she had some kind of surgery on her eyes, so yea i want to see how that turned out.

No comments: