Saturday, November 24, 2007

thanksgiving break

thanksgiving break was good. i got to just relax and get closer with my family. i went to danville, virginia where my dad's family is. I stayed with my aunt for a few nights and my uncle most of the time. i love my uncle. he's really cool, laid back, and funny and i learn some things from him. He's my dad's twin brother also. I hung out with my cousin and his friends. We just stayed up and played video games. i stayed up to about 3-4 am every morning just watching tv. i liked watching tv, for i dont have one in my dorm. i enjoyed wathcing BET, the show House of Payne, and different movies that were on. oh yeah i watched Friends too. Thanksgiving dinner was awesome. i loved the macaroni and cheese and stuffing. The yams were awesome. i wish i could've brought a plate back to school, but i didn't want to seem greedy. however i did waste a lot of food. i ate a plate and then filled my plate and ate a third of that second plate. my aunt said it was okay, but one of my cousins didn't like it i think..."sorry." my thanksgiving break was awesome.

No comments: