Saturday, November 24, 2007

i'm very anxious to get my driver's license and a car. From the looks of it i wont be driving until next fall semester. I dont want to wait but i have to....it sucks that i or my mom has to pay 300 dollars to have my car on campus a semester!!! i want a jetta, corolla, neon, or lancer. i hope i can get either of those for under 14 thousand dollars. i'm going to do my best save up as much money as i can to help my mom pay for it. i want to pay for some of my own car too. and after the downpayment, if the each monthly payment is quite low, i'll pay each one off myself with the job i hopefully have. if i do have a car next fall semester i'm going to visit my family in danville many times, visit my two friends and penn state, and go to my brother's house for thanksgiving in tennessee.

No comments: