Monday, December 3, 2007

convo was awesome today. I think the speaker's name was Scott Anderson. I have a lot of respect for Mr. Anderson, for he has alot of courage to talk in front of a multitude of people with his different way of speaking. His message was to whatever worries and fears you have, give it to God. Drop it and let God take care of it. I have worries and fears. I worry about not getting a job after i graduate from college. I worry about finances. I worry about not getting married or firstly not getting a girlfriend. I fear wasting my life. but how in the heck do i drop all of that and let God take care of it. I'm still going to have to do something. I feel i dont even drop it and let God take care of it because i'm still doing the work...o well God knows my heart and yeah He does what He wants to do.

No comments: