Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tatoos

I really want tatoos; however i think they are wrong. Especially in my case. I want to get a tatoo of my dad's name on my chest and he passed away. The Bible says to not get writings on your body of the dead. My reasoning of tatoos being wrong is that you should only spend money on things that you need such as food, clothes, and family, education, shelter and the necessities. I think it'll look good though. Some girls are attracted to guys with tattoos, but if a girl is attracted to me because of my tatoos id ont want anything to do with her beccause that shows her shallowness. maybe if i get a lot of money, i'll get tatoos. but if i get a lot money i'll still be obliged to spend money on neccessities or share more of it, for the well-being of others matter more about my appearance.

No comments: