Tuesday, December 11, 2007

thank you God bringing me to Liberty University
thank you for letting me be in a country where i can worhsip you freely
thank you for letting me b in a country where i can feel convenient with saying that i'm a Christian and to read your Bible
thank you for my family for they support me and love
thank you for my friends that i have for i learn from them and learn how to love others
thank you for my pain for i learned how to be a strong man and it made me wise
thank you for allowing me to live today
thank you for saving my soul Lord
thank you for education
thank you for love
thank you for everything
i thank you God for my first semester of college being awesome and if it is your will for me to have more semester of college at liberty i hope they are awesome too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.