Monday, December 10, 2007

how do you tell your own friend a good friend that he is annoying. or maybe i just get irritated easily which i think is kind of true. neway today i woke up had breakfast and came back and took a like 3 hour nap which i didn't intend on doing but since i have a runny nose and a sore throat my body needed more rest. i studied for english and math today and a little for my bible class, new testament with dr. towns. my Bible exam is oben book. i studied a lil bit or in other words read through a book for my Bible class to know where i need to go to to find an answer during the exam. the exam isn't even that long i think it's just about 40 questions. i didn't learn that much in my Bible class it is kind of my fault because if i truly wanted to learn iw ouldn't done it myself but i think the professor for the Bible class that i'm in should find a different kind of teaching method. the time of the day for that class wasn't good for me too. it was from 2 o'clock to three fifteen. so yeah i was up for about almost 6-7 hours already with about 6 hours of sleep so i got sleepy in that class all of the time.

No comments: