Friday, December 7, 2007

why did God let humans get in the way of his Truth? There's so many religions that millions of people believe in. many people die without hearing the gospel. due to this, it's hard for me and i'm sure for other people to believe that God is working. i dont have doubt in God though, and not in Christianity, for I am a Christian. It's just that i have many unanswered questions that makes me not want to live for God. sometimes i wonder if i'll do this my whole life, live it by myself and not ever having an awesome relationship with God. i certainly don't want that to happen, so when is God going to embrace my heart and make us close? that's another thing! God won't do that, it's up to me if i want a close, intimate relationship with God. that just makes it so hard, my sinful nature which i'm like intensely, extemely controlled by tells me not to.

No comments: