Sunday, December 9, 2007

i went to church this morning. it was Dr. Town's sunday school. The lesson was about the seven "I am"s in the gospel of John. i forgot a lot about the lesson because i was thinking about a girl that was sitting a row ahead of me. she was so pretty. i was thinking if i should go up to her and ask her if i could sit with her or i should try to catch up with her after the service and introduce myself and just talk with her. she's so pretty! after the service she walked out pretty quickly and i thought i could still bump into her outside for both of us were there to get extra credit and with the notes we fill out for extra credit we have to take a to a desk so that's what i mean when i thoguht iwas oging to bump into her it hoguth i would see her there but I DIDN"T. oh well. i've been seeing her once in awhile on campus. she's been giving me that eye-contact. i'm going to try to talk to her the next time i see her.

No comments: