Sunday, December 2, 2007

If i dont get a job during winter break which i highly doubt, i'm going to try to read two books. Firstly i want to finish the book, God the Evidence and part 5, the voyage of the dawn treader, of the Chronicles of Narnia. i'm going to face MANY MANY MANY temptations when i go back home. Lord's strength can only help me flee from those, because i won't be able to do it on my own. i really hope i get a job though. There's a preschool right downstairs of my mother's apartment, so i'm going to try to get some kind of job there. I'm not just concerned of getting money, but i want to help my mom with paying for my college stuff. With the money that i get if i get a job, i'm going to buy my school books with it. And if i have left overs, i'm going to buy clothes. well, the night is still young i'm going to study some math, and then go play pool with my good friend at the LaHaye Student Center. And yeah i'll come back to my dorm, shower, watch a movie, and sleep.

No comments: