Saturday, December 8, 2007

sprained my ankle

i sprained my ankle today. It hurt a lot. I was running and it was dark so i couldn't see the uneven ground and parts of trees that were sticking out the ground so my ankle twisted on one of the uneven places. i got a knee surgery about a year and 3 months ago because i tore my ACL, which sucked i couldn't play my senior of basketball and i haven't played basketball with 100% strength in my knee yet. however wen i did sprain my ankle today, before that i was like sprinting pretty well faster that i usually do so i see that my knee is getting a lot stronger. i just need to start jumping off it soon. well usually wen i sprain my ankle i need crutches or something but i guess because i havne't sprained my ankle in so long my ligaments and tissue were really strong in my foot and ankle so it didn't hurt that much. i can walk well on myh ankle i just have a little limp.

No comments: