Tuesday, December 11, 2007

today i had my math 100 final exam. it was EASY! i think i got a 95 or higher. there were a few things that i wasn't sure about. also i had my new testament bible class final exam. it was an open book exam. even though it was open book i didn't get an A on it. i hated flipping through the book looking for all of the answers so i just guessed or use common sense to on some of the questions. i did my laundry today. i was scared for a second doing my laundry because before i put my hands on my colored clothes i thought i had clorox on my fingers and i wasn't sure if i did or not so i thoguth my colored clothes were gonig to come out bleached thank God that it didn't. i bleached two hoodies and a nice ralph lauren shirt already. i bleahed the ralph lauren shirt like two weeks after i got it i was aaaaaanngry. oh well ddong happens so you can learn from them. i also sold back some of my books. i'm really tempted to sell back my english books but i also want to keep them because i may need them in the future.

No comments: