Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Heart of Champion

I love the thought of having the heart of a Champion. It's so hard to be Christ-like though, so hard i don't even want to attempt it. many time i feel like God leave me on my own to do walk the Christian life too. So what i do is i pray for help and if i dont see any changes, i just live life the way i want to. i'm torn in between the two of a sinful life and the desire to live for God. My mind is so messed up, because i'm kind of serving two master and YOU CAN"T DO THAT. Jesus says it Himself. Jerry Falwell seems like an awesome God-fearing guy. I'm blessed to have a God that works in people to make them want to start a school such as Liberty University. I'm glad that i'm here. The education is great and if you want to be a Christian that can defend his or her faith, it's a great place and one of the best places to increase your relationship with God. There's a lot of awesome people here but the same as everywhere else there's some people that i kind of loathe.

No comments: