Friday, December 7, 2007

Today i went to the post office today to pick up the red sweater and blue jeans that i ordered from American Eagle. I'm satisfied that i got them now because i thought they would get here by the time i left back home to Seoul. I studied for my math exam which is on tuesday. I think i'm going to do well on that exam. i'm bout to go eat and when i come back to my dorm, i'm going to study for my english exam. I also exercised today, i was on the bike machine thing for about ten-fifteen minutes. and then i worked out on my abs. I'm eating a lot healthier now and some my abs are starting to become visisible. I bought some expensive stuff at GNC yesterday. I boguht muscle milk, amino acids, and a multivitamin thing. it was really expensive, so it better work.

No comments: