Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Revelation

yesterday in Bible class, dr. towns was talking about the book of Revelation. I was getting scared during this class period, because i was jsut thinking what if Jesus came back right now, today, or tomorrow or next week. i know that that is the ultimate joy for Christians, but me personally i know or in better words i want to enjoy the good earthly things too like marriage and family and the career that i want. I was also thinking about what if Jesus didn't come back like now or soon and i had children and Jesus came back during the infant life of my children; i didn't feel that happy about that either. I want my children to explore the good life on earth too, it's just something about it. I'm certain that Heaven is like waaay better i mean i can't even measure how much better it is then the good stuff on earth, but iw ould want my children to have love family marriage play sports get an education too.

No comments: