Saturday, December 1, 2007

my friends and i went to the mall last night. I saw a lot of shoes i liked. Especially the Chuck Taylor's shoes. I think i'm going to get the black and blue ones sometime soon. i gotta see how they look on me first though. One thing i liked about the mall last night is that there were some prety girls there, and one of them was looking at me but i didn't have the gux to go talk to her and this happens so many times at school; I need more confidence. Oh well, there'll be more times in the future hopefully, if the God's willing. Also what was funny, a girl smacked my butt twice. first i was bending over looking at chains and then she smacked my butt as she was walking by and she was laughing with her friends. And the second and fortunately the last time as i was walking out wiht my friends we passed her on the bench, and she smacked my butt again. i was like wat the heck. i mean i'm not offended just how does she have the audacity to do that to a complete stranger. she looked like she was 15 years old though so that says a lot haha. neway..

No comments: