Wednesday, December 5, 2007

what is love? Is love just an emotion? what does love mean? Love is a crazy thing but i think love is just simply defined as caring about someone else. God sacrificed His Son Jesus for us because he cares about us He wants us to be in Heaven with Him for eternity because of his care for us He loves us. My mom calls me feeds me gives me money because she cares or loves me. Parents discipline their children out of love. They don't want them to continue doing wrong, because they love them to do what's right. i'm going to start asking others what they of what love is. I've also learned that love is doing the best for someone and that's also caring abotu someone else. If you care for someone else, you want to help them and be there for them and want and do the best for him or her.

No comments: