Saturday, December 8, 2007

tonight

i was going to get two tatoos tonight but it cost too much. i want seoul korea across my chest in an underarc and my mom's and dad's name in cursive on my left peck. i thought this would be around two hundred dollars, but it cost around three hundred and eight dollars so i didn't do it. i also want my last name, LEWIS, across my belly i think that would be around six hundred dollars. the price for tatoos are ridiculous. with all of that money i can buy a ps3. however a ps3 is a waste of money also. speaking of PS3s, i'm addicted to playing the game Resistance: Fall of Man on it. i played it for awhile with my friend and I tonight after going to the tatoo store. we played it had fun and just chilled. and now i'm bought to watch a movie with my roommates. talk to ya tomrorow. PEACE

No comments: