Sunday, September 9, 2007

9/10/2007

a year or two ago, i didn't think i would spend my 18th birthday at Liberty University. In one hour, and two minutes from now i'll be eighteen years old. I feel like i'm older than eighteen though. Fortunately, I lived to be this old but my father can't call me and say to me, "Happy Birthday Son." There something about me and my birthdays and that's that i dont ever want anything. Well, this started to happen when i was in 10th or 11th grade, but before that i always wanted video game systesms, money, and clothes. I dont know why I dont ever want anything anymore. Maybe God is telling me there REALLY IS NOTHING in this world that can satisfy me. God, thank you for letting me live to be 18 years old. thank you for all of yours blessings, for your love, and your goodness. I pray that you bless me with something for my birthday tomorrow and I pray that I'll be satisfied for what ever the blessing, gift, or present is. Thank you for everything. I pray in Jesus' glorious name, Amen.

No comments: