Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Dating

Dating can be stressful sometimes especially when the couple's differences conflict with each other. For example, my ex-girlfriend didn't want to see me as much as I wanted to see her; this relationship only lasted for about a month, because we didn't spend that much time with each other. We said in class that that are rules in a relationship such as you can't cheat. I disagree on that kind of term or label. There aren't any rules for couples to follow such as "You shall not cheat," but the couple should already have that in their hearts and to not do that willfully and not be bounded by a rule but by their love for their significant one. Dating can also be life-changing. Every time that I had a girlfriend, I would make her the center of my world. I would want to be able to talk to her every day and she would always be on my mind. I turned down a job once for which was for only a weekend for i think 50-100 dollars to spend the weekend with my girlfriend in which we didn't even hang out on. I shortened my study times too. dating sucks

No comments: