Sunday, September 9, 2007

Home

The best thing about Korea for me is is that all of the relationships i had there. I had a lot of friends but the amount of friends isn't what i value. I had a close group of friends that i always hung out with. I knew some of them for abut 5-6 years and i knew some of the others for about 4 years. So you can see that my friends and I were pretty close. I can recall in middle school when we used to go on top of buildings and light up bottle rockets, we used to through eggs at a booth of a security guard, and we always hung out late at the movie theatre or anywhere just being good friends with eachother. I can recall when some of my friends were there for me when my father passed away when we were in 9th grade. We used to shoplift together, get in trouble together. Growing up with my friends throughout high school taught me a lot. You know what they say, "You live to learn." And then you use what you learn and apply to your life. One of my friends told me this quote and this is it: A good friend would bail you out of jail, but a best friend would be in there with you saying, "man, we're screwed."

No comments: