Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My Response to Clayton King on what his message was on tuesday night

Clayton King discussed many things on tuesday night, but at the end of the service he challenged all of the students there to commit to be single until May of 2008, the end of the school year. I expressed already in one of my previous blogs that i intensely want a girlfriend. I'm looking for the one that i could spend the rest of my life with; the next girlfriend that i have, i want her to be my wife. I'm debating on accepting this challenge for many reasons. Firstly, I could focus more on doing what I want to do. Secondly, I won't be pressured and always concerned about having a girlfriend. Lastly, I'll have more time to discover who I am and try to right my flaws through God's will. The three reasons I have to not have a girlfriend are really reasonable, but it's hard, because i know that i'm ready to start and engage in a serious relationship. It's also hard, because i just desire to be with a girl to hold hands with, talk on the phone with, to walk around with, to buy food and other stuff for, to take care of, and to LOVE. Father God, as I have this on my heart and mind, show me the path you want me to take this school year, make sure that i'm content and in serenity with whatever happens this school year, and i just ask that your will will be done in my life.

No comments: