Thursday, September 20, 2007

what a wonderful...

i dont know the name of the song that's going through my mind, but it is by Jeremy Camp. The chorus is really moving and it goes like this, "What a wonderful maker, what a wonderful Savior, how majestic your whispers, and how humble your love, with the strength like no other, and i dont know the rest." "What a wonderful maker" interest me, because He is that. I forgot i think half of what I learned in GNED or Evangelism, which is that our world is so precise there must be a Creator. For example, the Earth and Sun is in its precise place so that something doesn't happen i forgot that part..haha...Although, my Bible teacher in 12th grade told me that there's a spider that does back flips all the way down to a waterfall and goes all the way down to the bottom and lays eggs and goes back on top of the waterfall to do the same process all over again. My teacher's argument was that there must be a Creator to have a spider to do something that random and mysterious. It makes sense and it's true.

No comments: