Friday, September 7, 2007

YES! It's the weekend

finally, it's the weekend! it's going to feel so good sleeping in tomorrow. I'm going to have a busy day today. I'm going to the mall after my last class to sell my Kobe Bryant autographed cards, i'm going to buy some shoes, and give my friend some money because he's spent a lot of money on gas partially for me. And after that i'll probably just hang out a little bit, blog again, and go watch a movie. I'm excited about watching B.J. Harris tonight; it's going to be really cool.
Saturday, is Liberty's second football game this year. I hope it will be a closer game than last time, because close scoring game are always the most intense and enjoyable games. I despise watching games when one team just totally blows out the other team; it's tedious to me. This weekend, I will also do all of my homework, catch up on my blogs, and study hard.

No comments: