Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I wish...

I wish i could have one more day with my dad. I would just tell him how much i love him and appreciate him and tell him that i'm sorry for doing some things.
i wish i could still play basketball with a strong knee. If I never tore my ACL and had knee surgery in the beginning of my senior year, i would've done extremely well my senior year and gained more skill. Honestly, i think i could've walked on to Liberty's bball team.
sometimes i wish that God wouldn't make our lives complicated, but discipline and tribulations are passable. They are passable because if God never disciplines us, we would not learn anything. Through tribulations, we gain wisdom and recognize that God is omnipotent, we can't control our lives, and that we NEED Him. It's baffling to me how we make all of our decisions, but at the same time, God is in control of everything. He sees that we can't make things right, so why doesn't he do it?...and while nothing right happens it seems like God isn't there and it's up to us to live our lives our own way...i dont know

No comments: