Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Facebook

Facebook is a great system of communication. There are many other things you can do on facebook such as post your pictures, videos, songs, and music videos. I dont do all of those extra things, I just like to talk to people and stuff. I didn't like facebook when I first started to use it. I guess because I wasn't used to it and maybe everyone felt that same way. I started to like it after awhile and especially when i found out there's like hundreds of beatiful girls on facebook. You can join different groups on facebook like if your friends created a group. I think sometimes facebook is a little unorganized or it's just me. When i created my facebook account, it says that I'm in Liberty '10's network, but i dont know how that happened because i'm graduating in 2011. Facebook has been advantageous for me, because i can keep in touch with my friends that across the world and across the country.

No comments: