Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My prioritization

Since junior high, my prioritization was friends before sleep. I've been hanging out alot lately and really late too. When I get back into my dorm after I hang out i still stay up and do other things. The reason why i'm concerned about my prioritization is that I miss one of my favorite classes yesterday morning, Contemporary Issues. I love that class, because the whole time the professor is teaching you something significant, especially in our world today. I woke up twenty-five minutes after the class started and it just bummed me out. I was concerned also that it was my first unexcused absence, however, one of my classmates told me the professor didn't take attendance. Even though i'm happy about my professor not taking attendance, i'm still upset that I missed out on a lot of good discussions and a chance to learn something practical and self-helping. I'm going to do my best now to sleep before midnight. All i have to do is tell my friend that i need to wake up on time for class and he would understand, because he is my friend and that's what friends do.

No comments: