Thursday, September 6, 2007

how my day is so far

I'm very tired today and because i'm sleepy, i can't think critically in class or concentrate. It's my fault that i'm this tired tho. After english class on tuesday, i looked on blackboard and saw that there wasn't a homework assignment due next class, so I assumed that there was no homework. However, when i checked blackboard last night, I saw that we had a homework assignment so i stayed up to about 12:30 am doing that assignment. If i fell asleep then, i would be more energetic today. I stayed up to 2 am just thinking and rolling around, I just couldn't go to sleep.
I thought about a girl that I kind of or more like barely know, but she's so pretty. I thought of how I could get a chance to talk to her person, but I've seen her only twice since school started; I see her like once every blue moon! Anyway, the funny thing is i was thinking about staying single for the rest of the school year, but that changed when i saw that girl again at the Rot. I know that you shouldn't base decisions only on feelings, but feelings do have a big part in what you do. I dont know what i'm saying or going into, but i really want to talk to this girl or in fact i need to talk to her.

No comments: