Saturday, September 1, 2007

A little some of me right now

I came to Liberty University all the way from Seoul, South Korea to pursue higher education. Higher education is important and is something right to pursue but it always depends on the reason why you want it. I dont value being extremely rich or wealthy. I value love and wisdom. I came to Liberty University, because I feel that God has called me to go to college here and I really think he has because first of all I'm here and things are falling into its place. I met a really cool guy who's become a good friend of mine. I believe that God has brought me here to be friends with him, but I also need to obtain as much wisdom as I can from my classes for my future. I also came to Liberty University seeking a girlfriend and one girl that I can spend the rest of my life with. I'm not one of those men who likes to play around with girls and go from one girl to the next. I'm ready to give my heart one woman for the rest of my life and I hoping to God that I find her soon, because I desire a girlfriend immensely. But I haven't met a lot of girls and I dont know why but God will let it happen when it's the right time. I'm seeing that things are falling into its place, so i'm hopeful that I'll get a girlfriend.

No comments: