Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sick

I hate being sick. I was vomiting last night and my diarrhea started last night too and it still hasn't gone away. I hope i'll be back to normal by tomorrow morning, so I can work efficiently at work, and exercise efficiently in the weight room too. I think it was what i ate for dinner at the cafeteria last night. I had a humber and two slices of pizza. They tasted really really good, but wasn't good for me. Kind of similar to sin right? Seems good, but isn't good for us. I asked a nurse at Light Medical on campus what I could eat that wouldn't make it worse, and she told me that i have to go on the BRAT Diet. The BRAT Diet is Bananas, Rice, Apple Sauce, and Toast. I've just been eating bananas, apple sauce, and bread, because I don't have a toaster.

No comments: