Monday, September 10, 2007

I hate it when u study really hard for a quiz and you show up to class ready for it and the teacher decides to rescind the quiz. It feels good for a friend to call you to say happy birthday, people in your hall say to you happy birthday, and to have friends leave you comments that say happy birthday to you on facebook. Today's convocation was really cool. I always wondered who was "LaHaye" because i saw that name on the front of the student center and ice center. Now, i know that those two facilities are named after him because he gave it to Liberty University, which is really generous of him and it glorifies God. It glorifies God, because it shows how generous Christians are and how Christians want to do the best things for their brothers and sisters in Christ. Anyway, I'm reading Songs of Solomon right now. I'm reading it, because it's about love and that's what i desire right now and for the rest of my life. So, i need to know what the book of the truth says about love, so that i find the love that God wants for me. If, there's one for me....

No comments: